Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21

Literal

The link to my mentorship log is on the right.

Mentor contact information:

Robert Ethridge (909) 297-9272

My mentorship occurs at several different places, including different marathon locations and first aid classes at different companies, so I am not too sure how to list them.

Interpretive 

The most important thing I gained from this experience would be the vast amount of usable first aid knowledge I had learned. I can use the skills I have learned in the past nine months anywhere at any time for the rest of my life.

Applied

My nine months of mentorship has helped me answer my EQ, which is How can an EMT team best execute first aid during an endurance challenge?, by allowing me to gain hands-on experience in the pursuit to answer this question. Thanks to my mentor, I have been able to treat patients in the field and apply the skills I have learned from my classes and textbooks, which helped me understand and answer my EQ more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment