Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blog 22

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

I am most proud of all of the knowledge and experience I have gained throughout these nine months. The skills I have learned will be useful to me in a wide variety of situations.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?
P

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

P

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

The best thing that worked for me in this project was the fact that I enjoyed my topic. If I wasn't passionate about first aid, then I most likely would not have been able to retain so much information about my topic.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?


I would spend more time practicing my final presentation. As I was presenting, I was involuntarily speaking very quickly, which I believe could have been avoided with further rehearsing of my information.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.


Well I have not had any future endeavors that have required the knowledge I have gained from my senior project yet, though I would assume that my first aid and leadership skills could come in handy in a wide variety of situations. There may come a time when someone I care about becomes injured and I now have the ability to help them. That is the ony thing I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment