Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am doing my mentorship with my dad at the EMT classes that he teaches and I will be working at a few marathons in March in several different places.

2.   Who is your contact?

My dad, Robert Ethridge, whom is a Medical Unit Leader and EMT/EMR instructor for the Forest Service, is my mentor.

3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   

I have only done ten hours at this point. My mentor is in between classes at the moment and there are currently no marathons that I am available to work at this season. Starting in February, I will be assisting my mentor in his classes every Saturday and I will begin working at marathons in March.

4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.

The ten hours I have completed consist of me taking a First Aid/CPR class, taught by my mentor, and assisting him in some medical skills practices for his students.

No comments:

Post a Comment