Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I am most proud of the powerpoint I had created. I rarely feel like I can make a good presentation and I believe I had achieved that.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

P

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I believe I deserve a P for the component because I had reached all of the P-level requirements and I made time on each segment.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

Creating the powerpoint made practicing the lesson much easier than I had expected. I'm used to writing out a basic outline of a presentation on a piece of paper and practicing from there.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

There are two things I would change. First, I would try to talk much slower and clearer. I would also remember to site the source that I had gained the dehdration data from.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

I want my answer #2 to have something to do with actual medical care on a marathon runner, but I am not too sure how to word it yet.

1 comment: