Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you do over the break with your senior project?

Due to the fact that the break was during winter, there have been no marathons that I have been allowed to work at  and my mentor is in-between classes, so I have not been able to assist him in teaching a class. In order to continue my senior project work, I have been rereading the EMT and EMR textbooks that were given to me by my mentor. This has prevented me from forgetting some of the important details that I have learned throughout my mentorship. Also, due to some minor user-error, I needed to resupply and rearrange my medical equipment. 


2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?

The most important thing that I learned for my senior project over the break is that in order to be able to learn medical techniques and procedures, you can't just put everything down and pick it up a few days later. The EMT and EMR fields require continuous attention in order for the knowledge to be retained effectively. The source of this would be the large amount of textbooks and articles that I have read over the break.

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?


Since I switched my senior topic to being strictly about marathons, I would ask the coordinator of the Run 4 Kids marathons in my area. She has been running marathons like these for several years and her insight would be of great help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment